To Our Valued Guests
For the past few months, we have been listening to your concerns about safely returning for services. We have taken great measures in preparing our business for your safe return! The safety and comfort of our staff and guests is our highest priority.
Please cancel your appointment if you have been with anyone with covid in the last 14 days.
Please cancel your appointment if you have not been feeling well. If we have to turn you away due to illness you will be charged full service price.
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business including magazines and beverage service. (Please bring your own refreshments until further notice)
- Thoroughly cleaned and disinfected all surfaces, tools, products and implements.
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used.
- Created additional spaces to maintain CDC recommendations for social distancing.
- All staff if Barbicide Certified
- Suspended our favorite things like hugging and hand shaking.
- Conducted extensive retraining and reviewing with staff on essential infection control and proper hygiene practices.
- Instituted daily screening of all staff at the beginning of each shift.
YES, YOUR VISIT WILL BE DIFFERENT. HOWEVER, WE WANT YOU TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR SERVICES.